Waldo's Rating 7.0/10
Mad Skills BMX is a clean fun BMX racing game that has the look and feel of a real BMX race. This game is art heavy and the illustrators did a fantastic job giving the look and feel of a real race in a 2D-style 3D environment. The controls are simple enough to use and the gameplay is easy to pick up, especially for a game that boasts a realistic race feel. The side-scrolling view gives me some nostalgia for racing games I used to play as a kid and it's done well. If you are into racing games and action sports, I definitely recommend having this game on your home screen. It's a must have.
About Mad Skills BMX 2
This is side-scrolling racing action as you’ve never experienced it, racing against people from across the globe on carefully designed tracks that will challenge your skills and — sometimes — your sanity.
- Amazing physics that combine arcade fun with key elements of realism
- 7 different bikes that can be unlocked, upgraded, and customized
- Tons of rider customization options to help you achieve your own on-track look
- Dozens of hand-crafted tracks, with more added every single week for free
- Weekly Jam competitions carried over from the smash-hit game Mad Skills Motocross 2
- Competition with friends, people from your state or region, and international players
- Evil bosses to defeat — a Mad Skills first!
- Dozens of fun achievements to unlock
This game was given a score of 7.0/10 which is good. Anything above a 5.0 is considered a great game. Below is a breakdown of the elements that were factored into the rating for this game. Even though Waldo's reviews are based on personal opinion, each game's rating follows a strict confidential rubric system for fairness.
LINK TO THIS POST
SHARE THIS POST