Retro Highway is a pixel-art endless runner (driver?) that reminds me of the old SNES driving games, but better. The gameplay is smooth and exciting. It's easy to dodge and navigate but then becomes progressively harders the longer you play. The power ups and coins are incredibly teasing, promising cool tricks and rewards when you pull them off, but can easily be a trap into dying if you are not careful. I'm a huge fan of pixel art based games and this one was able to accomplish that in what appears to be a 3D world. Very impressive and for a free game, there's no reason you shouldn't have this game on your device already.
Hit the Retro Highway and return to the days of blast processing and pure arcade fun! Retro Highway is a throwback mobile game aiming to combine the accessibility of modern titles with the high-skill challenge and charming aesthetics of old.
- Experience high octane old school action on your phone or tablet
- Complete daring challenges and compete with your friends or the whole world for the highest scores
- Explore six unique environments ranging from a hot desert to a futuristic moon base
- Customize your playstyle by choosing from a diverse garage of 10+ bikes and by upgrading various powerups
- Embrace the nostalgia rush caused by stylish pixel art visuals and chiptune soundtrack
This game was given a score of 7.6/10 which is good. Anything above a 5.0 is considered a great game. Below is a breakdown of the elements that were factored into the rating for this game. Even though Waldo's reviews are based on personal opinion, each game's rating follows a strict confidential rubric system for fairness.
LINK TO THIS POST
SHARE THIS POST