ColorDrop.app is one of those hidden gems of a game. This game was user-submitted so I instantly had some skepticism as I usually do when I weed through user submissions usually finding nothing of value. The screenshots, the title screen and the icon design all brought up red flags before I even began to play the game. Although after pushing through, I was surprised to find a quality arcade style pick-me-up with great music and great visual effects. The game comes with a ton of free levels as well as additional packs that you can buy. The best part and personally my favorite is the free to play AND the ad-free experience. Something you rarely see these days. Give these developers some support and download this game today.
Guide the ball through a maze of platforms. Compete for the high score or challenge yourself with puzzling level packs!
HOW TO PLAY
- Move the ball left and right by either tiling left or right, or by tapping the left or right halves of the screen, based on your settings.
- See mode descriptions below.
- Tap in the main menu to play.
- Hitting the top, bottom, or red platforms ends the game.
- Points are earned over time and by hitting green blocks.
- Stay alive as long as possible to maximize your score.
- Compete for the Game Center high score.
- Tap the bottom left button from the main menu to view level packs.
- Start by selecting "The Beginning" level pack.
- Click the white circle to play the first level.
- Reach the green platform to beat levels. This unlocks the next level in the pack.
- Premium packs are available, featuring holidays and themes. These keep the app free, take the place of ads, and support the developers.
This game was given a score of 6.8/10 which is good. Anything above a 5.0 is considered a great game. Below is a breakdown of the elements that were factored into the rating for this game. Even though Waldo's reviews are based on personal opinion, each game's rating follows a strict confidential rubric system for fairness.
LINK TO THIS POST
SHARE THIS POST