I really love this game. I was looking for a game this week that fit the theme of Halloween and this fit my needs perfectly. As a huge fan of pixel-art style platformers, this caught my interest. It combines platforming with turn based strategy. Every time you move or shoot, the game moves one frame. It allows you to plan and plot for each interaction which gives it that puzzle feel. Although for a puzzle it's fast paced and full of action. The music is subtle but on point and the graphics and levels are well thoughout. My only issue with this game is the amount of advertisements that are served. I would've been happier paying full price for this game.
Journey from Victorian London to Egypt and defeat the Mummy King and his legion of monsters in this turn based action puzzle platformer.
- Turn based movement with all the action of a platformer.
- Time is in your control, time moves when you do!
- Solve devious puzzles hidden within spooky gothic streets, labs and tombs!
- Discover and exploit monsters weaknesses.
- Collect the bonus holy cross for an extra hard challenge!
- Easy swipe based controls.
- A PERFECT game for Halloween!
Time to Die... One step at a time!
This game was given a score of 7.0/10 which is good. Anything above a 5.0 is considered a great game. Below is a breakdown of the elements that were factored into the rating for this game. Even though Waldo's reviews are based on personal opinion, each game's rating follows a strict confidential rubric system for fairness.
LINK TO THIS POST
SHARE THIS POST