Rockability Beatdown is a basically the type of game that would be born if an endless runner and an arcade style beat 'em up made a baby. It's action-packed and filled with retro style pixel art. This game reminds me of that Super Nintendo Classic, Final Fight except you keep fighting off enemies until you run out of health. This game is well polished but I have only a couple of complaints. First, the game was a little too easy. My first attempt I reached a score in the thousands and it got repetitive before it got hard. Which brings my second complaint, the wave of enemies was too repetitive. I'd like to see different enemies in the same level. Otherwise a great game, give it a download.
Pick up your ticket to punch town, and don’t forget to pack your fists!
Rockabilly Beatdown is an “endless puncher.” See how long you can survive a constant, ever growing stream of enemies by punching like your life depends on it - because it does! You’ve got to think fast and hit faster to last as long as you can. Every connected punch is the one that keeps you on your feet and only the best brawlers can brag about bringin' the boom... Will you go down in history as the one punch who pummeled them all?
- Three heroes ready to throw down! Choose from Kimber Killjoy, Ace Knuckles, or Bruiser McFist!
- Loads of endless enemies are out to get you, with bosses tossed in for double trouble!
- Six crazy cool levels to punch your way through!
- Every punch builds towards your ultimate super move: PUNCHTASTIC!
- Run up your combo count to reach Punchtastic even faster!
- Keep an eye out for lifesaving pick-ups and enemies that endow special bonuses!
- Tally up your totals and collect Fist Rewards after every game!
- Super sweet pixel art to channel that classic arcade action feel!
- Unlock costume colors and more special levels through gameplay!
Load up, lock in, and get ready to work those guns - yer' gonna need ‘em to be the best!
- Goldie Luxe Pack: Includes new hero Goldie Luxe with two levels: The Lumbearmill and Lumbermare with Lumbearjack enemies!
- Jenna Von Jett Pack: Includes new hero Jenna Von Jett and two levels: Creepy Catacombs with Katacomb Krew enemies and Himalayan Hideaway with West Side Swamis enemies!
- Kondo Kazuki Pack! Includes new hero Kondo Kazuki and two levels: Jigoku Station with Sinister Salarymen enemies and Bushido Bullet with Kawaii Killers enemies!
- In-App Purchases are for your enjoyment of new heroes and levels; core gameplay is not affected or enhanced.
This game was given a score of 6.1/10 which is good. Anything above a 5.0 is considered a great game. Below is a breakdown of the elements that were factored into the rating for this game. Even though Waldo's reviews are based on personal opinion, each game's rating follows a strict confidential rubric system for fairness.
LINK TO THIS POST
SHARE THIS POST