I love Super Fowlst! At the top you have an action packed mobile arcade game that is super fun to play. Then, when you peel back the layers, this game becomes more and more impressive. Each stage is procedurally generated giving you a unique game experience everytime you play. The sound track is so good, I was tempted to leave the game open just to listen to it. The controls are simple, the gameplay is fun and if you don't download this game while it's still free you might regret it.
The world has been overrun by demons and there’s only one chicken that can stop them. How? By smashing into them head-first. Why? I’m not sure.
Super Fowlst is an an action game about dodging bullets, squishing monsters and grabbing loot. There’s sprawling stages to conquer, huge bosses to defeat, and all manner of gadgets and gizmos to interact with. Trade your treasure for cool powers like egg bombs and rockets so you can really show those demons who’s boss!
- Unlimited, procedurally generated stages that are different every time you play.
- Simple controls: touch the left side of the screen to hop left, right - side to hop right, swipe up to use the item you are holding.
- Smash demons in half!
- Buzz saws! Turbines! Tubes! Stalactites! Pinball flippers! Other stuff!
- Huge bosses!
- Two dog heads held together by ghosts!
- Trade your loot for powerful upgrades.
- Big explosions!
- 20 unlockable characters!
- Shoot rockets out of your behind!
This game was given a score of 8.4/10 which is good. Anything above a 5.0 is considered a great game. Below is a breakdown of the elements that were factored into the rating for this game. Even though Waldo's reviews are based on personal opinion, each game's rating follows a strict confidential rubric system for fairness.
LINK TO THIS POST
SHARE THIS POST